Are you currently having difficulty learning English? Have you been saying to yourself “If just I could learn English better, I could do so much more. “? If you are responding to yes to these questions, I’m sure most likely wondering how you can do that. In this article, I would really like to explain some problems many The english language learners face, and ways to transform your English that are simple and can be enjoyable at the same time.
Problems in Learning English
: Poor English Vocabulary
Vocabulary is essential when learning a language. Any kind of language, of course including English, has thousands and thousands of words. In many cases, even those native speakers of the vocabulary do not know all the words of that language. there are just too many to learn. In fact , based on many sources I have come across, you will find only 800 words that you must understand to converse in English. That list is too long to display here, but a good start is to read through that list and see how many words you understand. You may surprise yourself in the quantity of words you are familiar with. I have submitted the list on World English membership, and you can go over it there. One more problem people face in learning English vocabulary is that they learn new words, but they tend to forget what they have discovered quite soon after the just discovered them. So what can you do?
: How to Improve your English Vocabulary
There are games to play and methods to learn to improve your English vocabulary. The best easy method I want to suggest is this; simply make a list. Now there is more to it than just making a list, so keep reading. Once per week, make a list of twenty five words utilizing the World English Club Vocab listings, or choose words from other well-known websites. As you are compiling (or making) your list, make sure to write down the definitions if you are unsure of them at the time. Do your best to study and learn these brand new words. Now break the list into five words a day. On your very first day, study your first five words and phrases. On your second day, study the next five words. Now here’s the secret; after your second day of your five vocab words, try to write down yesterday’s words. On your third day, study day three’s words, and then try to remember and write down day two’s vocab words. Are you seeing a pattern yet? I hope so. Try this for five days, and on your sixth day of vocabulary understanding, try to write all your vocab words and phrases for the last week. Take your time, and do your very best. When you are done, review those phrases and see what you remember. If you use the method above, I guarantee you will improve your English vocabulary and not forget the words you have learned.
– Poor English Speaking Skills
One of the biggest complaints I hear about when one is learning a new language, is their inability in order to communicate successfully. Whether it is an issue with reducing their accent, or not the actual vocabulary or grammar to create a good conversation, many people struggle with poor speaking skills. People assume that learning sentence structure in a classroom or studying vocabulary words will help them speak an English as a language. But those people factors only gain you understanding of the English language and are unable to translate into real conversational English skills. Are you having problems with English speaking skills? Here are ways to improve your The english language speaking skills.
– How to improve your English Speaking Skills
Have you attempted to watch a movie in English? I’m certain you have. It is one of the easiest things you can do while studying and learning British. But what is it about watching films that is a good idea? I’ll tell you; it’s hearing the words spoken out loud. Therefore there is one thing that I’m sure a person haven’t thought of to mirror this learning effect, but it will make a bigger and better improvement on studying English speaking skills. Read a book. Well, it doesn’t have to be a book, but it needs to be in English. Now here is the trick; As you are reading this book, read it OUT LOUD. Yes, it is as simple as that. Reading out loud will let you hear your English and at the same time frame, help you gain more confidence within speaking English. It does not have to be to get a very long time. But you should read aloud for at least five minutes a day. Do not give up on this. I think this is an essential method to practice and not enough people practice in this manner. Make sure you are pronouncing your words, and if you have to read through slowly, that’s OK as well. The thing is that you are speaking out loud and exercising speaking English. Since many English students do not have the opportunity to interact with native British speakers, this is one of the best methods to help improve your English speaking skills. Which brings me to my final studying English problem.
– Not enough interaction with English speakers
Not being able to have interaction with native English audio speakers can be a great hindrance on one who might be learning English. But there are many things you can do to help improve your interaction with indigenous English speakers, or at least to imitate this experience. Which, let’s encounter it, is probably the most important part of studying a new language. Interaction. So here are a few things you can do.
In case you liked this informative article and you desire to receive more info with regards to hoc phi toeic kindly visit the page.
– As you all are conscious, watching movies is a good idea. You can learn slang words and, if you are interested in learning how to speak like an American, there are a lot of colloquialisms and Americanisms (as I like to call them) that are difficult to learn about by simply reading. to learn colloquialisms, a person must hear the words and phrases within context. So by watching movies, there can be no way in which you, being a learner, can mistake or not understand the meaning of the words or terms.
– One way (and I think this is actually the best way) that many English learners do not think of, is finding an native English speaker in a chat room or English learning website plus chat with them via Skype or other internet voice service. There are many people who would love to just talk with you over the phone or internet to assist you learn. Or maybe you can offer to show them a little of your language in return. That way everybody gains something from the experience. If you are in a country or city where you do not have the opportunity to find a native English speaking friend, chatting around the phone or internet is the following best thing.
– If you are lucky enough to find out an English speaker that you can discuss with (and it should be someone you are comfortable with so as you are trying to speak, you are not shy), try to meet them in a comfy place that you can hear each other talk and just spend about an hour talking about any topic that comes to mind. You can also plan some topics to talk about so you may waste your time thinking of things to state. maybe write down questions you have or have them ask YOU questions so that you can practice answering them.